Carmen Turner-Schott, MSW, LISW- Founder
Carmen Turner-Schott, MSW, LISW, LCSW, is a practicing licensed clinical social worker, intuitive astrologer and teacher with national and international clientele. She received her undergraduate degree in Psychology from Fontbonne University in St. Louis, Missouri in 1997. She completed her Master of Social Work degree at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri in 1999. She is a published author and has written three books: The Mysteries of the Eighth Astrological House, A Practical Look at the Planets through the Houses and A Deeper Look at the Sun Signs. Carmen has been researching the eighth and twelfth astrological houses for the past 18 years. An eighth and twelfth house person herself, she has personally exprienced the energies and lessons of these two very spiritually transforming houses. Carmen began her astrological work at the age of 16 and began studying metaphysics and the Cayce material at that time. She has presented astrology workshops for the Association of Research & Enlightenment (A.R.E.) throughout the years and teaches a variety of spiritual development classes. She has been an astrology columnist for Spirit Seeker Magazine, Promise Magazine and All Things Healing.com. She has worked for the Air Force in a variety of different programs such as Family Advocacy, Alcohol & Drug Abuse Treatment, Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Program and in private practice as a psychotherapist. Carmen's goal is to educate and offer spiritual support for individuals that have planets in the eighth or twelfth astrological houses and she has dedicated her life to astrological research, counseling and healing.
Carmen was born with intuitive and psychic abilities that she inherited from her maternal grandmother and uses these spiritual techniques to better serve her clients and those who reach out to her for assistance. She is an avid dream researcher and dream interpreter who uses dream incubation to help assist others on a deeper soul level. She is specially trained in Parapsychology and Research of psychic phenomenon through the University of Edinburgh, Scotland's specialized Paraspscyhology course. She is a certified Reiki Master Teacher and Akashic Records International Consultant. She has specific training in various healing modalities and specialized techniques to help with trauma recovery and psychological implications of trauma on the brain and impact of trauma on the emotions, physical body and mental processes.
Carmen's Certifications and Memberships
- Master of Social Work, Washington University in St. Louis, (1999)
- Bachelor of Arts, Fontbonne College, (1997)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)- Board Certified State of Ohio
- Certified Alcohol & Drug Abuse Treatment Specialist, AATBS, (2011)
- Certified Trauma Specialist, Light University, (2017)
- Diploma in Intro to Parapsychology Course, University of Edinburgh Scotland (2009)
- Advanced Diploma in Biblical Counseling, Light University, (2012)
- School of Metaphysics Certification, (1995-1999)
- Certified Usui Reiki Energy Healing Level I, II, III, (2006)
- Akashic Records Consultant Certified, Level I, II, Akashic Records Consultants International (2007)
- Prepare & Enrich Certification (2011)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy Certified Therapist for PTSD (2008)
- Prevention Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP), Teacher Certified (2007)
- Four Lenses Personality Assessment Trainer Certified (2014) Germany
- International Society of Astrological Research, Inc.
- Member the Association of Research & Enlightenment